Friday, February 13, 2009

TGIF

Hey there can I say TGIF??? I am so glad today is Friday!! I have to work tom but still nice to have the week winding down!
Being as today is Friday the 13th were gonna have a Friday the 13th movie bash at my house tonight!! I can't tell ya how long its been since I have watched scary movies! LOL Any way Jenni and the girls are gonna come over after work and were just gonna veg and have a good time. I am excited for this as I am trying to spend as much time with those I care about before moving!!!!
Last night my sister Tammy and I went to visit my cousin in the hospital! She just had an absolutely adorable baby boy named Dalyn Mathew Farr(not sure the spelling is correct)!!! I got to hold him and love on him!! I just adore lil babies!!! Here is a pics of the lil sweety!!!
Okay well I best got off here and see if I can find some work to do!!! LOL I will see ya all tom and ost some pics of our Movie bash!!! Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment