Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hello From Twin Falls

Okay we are in our new home and about settled. Its been a little more than a week, and I am offically starting to put my scrapbook room together...
This past week end my kids came for the week end so they could check out where mom is now living! We had a great time hanging out, sitting in the hot tub and eating a bunch of yummy food. The kids seemed to feel a bit better I think at least knowing where mom is living.
Yesterday we made a quick one day trip to IF as Bc had to go in for his evaluation from his former store manager... We thought he would get it done and over with but he had Bc setting in the store waiting around for him for 5 hrs. This sucked for Bc but it was nice to have more time to spend a bit of time with family and friends while we waited.
Today is Bc's first official day at work here in Twin, he came home for lunch a bit ago and said its very boaring. They do not even have the hiring center set up. There are not even chairs to set in...
As for me I am gonna get busy today at rewriting my resume. That way I can go around to the diff payday/title loan compaines and hope to find someone hiring. I have got to get busy and find something. I have been unemployed for a week and Need to be working to help out...
Okay well will update soon...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie

    Nice to see your blog, it's very nice.

    MaJe
    http://talkingtruth.typepad.com/ourfamilycorner/

    ReplyDelete