Monday, March 2, 2009

Things are coming together!!!

Okay so we finally heard from the company that helps to orchestrate the move through Walmart. Hopefuly tomarrow we will have it all figured out!
So the plan is to take a truck of stuff next week on monday, and look for a house. Then head back finish up our last days at work here. I actually have thursday the 5th thru wed the 11th off. I finally got someone to tell me how much vacaion time I had available.... So I can use that time to finish packing.Then I believe the plan will be to make the final move over that week end.

One more good note is that my supervisor did tell me he has a location to look at in Twin Falls so I just may have a job to move into there at some time in the future!!! YEAH LOL I so would rather stay working for the company I am with.
It have been so bad at posting on here! I am hoping that once I am moved I will be able to keep up on it more! Well for now I am outta here. I'll keep ya posted!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you made it! Let me know how you are! We wil miss you!

    ReplyDelete